To enter an undergraduate program in ASAUB, the applicant must satisfy:
- The university's general minimum requirement for getting admission.
- Minimum requirement for each of the individual program.
ASAUB admits students with the potential of pursuing higher education. It welcomes applications from the students regardless of their gender, religion, age, race, national origin, social background, marital or parental status and disability. It is also committed to the principles of widening participation and encouraging applicants from disadvantaged and underprivileged backgrounds. It may be noted that admission in some of our programs is very competitive and fulfilling the minimum requirement does not guarantee admission. ASAUB generally follow a policy of limiting the number of seats in a program which means that some students having eligibility often may not get admission.
- Students who have passed SSC and HSC or equivalent examinations with at least two 2nd divisions or minimum GPA 2.5 in each (on the scale of 5) may apply for admission. For A level students, who have passed 5 subjects in " O " level and 2 subjects in " A " level may also apply for admission. Out of 7 subjects, the students must have B grade/GPA 4.00 in 4 subjects and C grade/GPA 3.50 in rest 3 subjects are required.
- MBA (Regular): Minimum Bachelor Degree with second class from any discipline
- MBA (Executive):
- Masters Degree with minimum 2-year work experience as executive
- Bachelor Degree with minimum 3-yearwork experience as executive
Any LL.B (Hons) graduate from a recognised university is eligible for 1- year Master of Laws (LL.M) Program.
A student obtaining BA (Hons.) in English from ASA University Bangladesh or any recognized university and having no third class at SSC or HSC or equivalent level will be eligible for admission in the programme.